Okay, I know it's not just "my" year, but what I mean is that I feel that 2011 is going to be a good year for me and my family. Here are the main things I'm hoping to accomplish this year:
1. Getting an agent for my novel
2. Finding out I'm going to be published
3. Losing 25 lbs and becoming overall healthier
4. Turning 40 and feeling damn good about it (because I will be looking and feeling good!)
5. Moving to Puerto Rico and beginning a new and exciting adventure and having some amazing and beautiful new places as inspiration for my writing
6. Read a minimum of 50 YA books
So, obviously, I don't really have control over #'s 1 and 2, but those are my big wishes for this year. I don't know how to explain it, but I just feel like this is my year, both professionally and personally.
What do you hope to accomplish this year? And whatever it is, from my heart, I wish you all a Happy You Year!
Free 1st 5 Pages Writing Workshop Opens in 1 Week!
16 hours ago