Friday, September 10, 2010

Funny Friday

So, I've been trying to figure out what I should use Friday's for in terms of blogging as I wanted to use it to discuss the various television programs that I've watched during the week. However, most of my shows are on hiatus right now, so I thought I'd do some of the funniest commercials I've ever seen (which I'll probably continue to do weekly if anyone is interested in them. And maybe if they're not, because well, I like them haha)

So here is one that I love. It makes me LOL everytime I watch it. Would love to hear your thoughts on it. This particular one I'm going to show is a tiny bit vulgar so if that's not your thing you may not want to watch it. Hope you enjoy and if you've seen it already, hope you don't feel your time was wasted. Personally, I could watch this thing a million times and still get a good chuckle from it.

7 comments:

  1. I even laughed at the typo: "Having a girlfriend who's father . . ." Thanks for the laugh

    ReplyDelete
  2. buahahahhaa...you know what...I never even noticed that before! I'm laughing so hard right now. Thanks for the laugh back :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. One of my teenaged daughters walked by as I was playing it, now she's telling her friends about it! The father sounds alot like hers;0)

    Cinette
    http://cinettesmusings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh - that is so funny, haha. that is so tragic - poor guy. classic.

    and great idea for friday posts.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG that is so funny!! I think this is a great idea for fridays - everyone loves watching commercials (if the Superbowl is any evidence).

    ReplyDelete
  6. fatty liver disease mayo clinic fatty liver disease mayo
    clinic fatty liver disease mayo clinic

    My homepage fatty liver cure time

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the End of Love kit by Lily Designs