Sunday, April 21, 2013

Guess Where I Moved To...

Okay, so this is my first official post since I moved (which is why I have not been posting lately). But I'm excited to announce that I am now living on the beautiful island of PUERTO RICO!!!!!!!!!!!

We are still trying to adjust and get our life settled. We just found an apartment, and we are on the mad hunt for jobs (I'm hoping to go back to work as an elementary school teacher).

Anywhoo, hope you are all well. I will try to post when we are able to get our lives back on a normal schedule.

xoxox

Melanie

4 comments:

  1. congrats on your move. i bet you guys are loving it there 9add some pics next time! i am dying to see the gorgeousness!)

    GL with the job hunting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I precisely needed to appreciate you once more. I do not know the things that I could possibly have taken care of without those solutions shared by you about this concern. It had become the frightening dilemma for me personally, however, coming across this specialized technique you solved the issue took me to weep for fulfillment. Im just happy for this assistance and thus expect you comprehend what a great job you have been providing instructing the rest using your web site. I know that you haven’t encountered any of us.

    Cardsharing Server

    ReplyDelete
  3. As I site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling great, appreciate it for your hard work. You should keep it up forever! Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the End of Love kit by Lily Designs