Monday, November 7, 2011

The Blogger Blues

Just checkin' in. I have not been blogging lately because, well, because I didn't think I have anything that you would be interested in hearing. And honestly...I still don't. ha. But, I didn't want anyone to think I dropped off the face of the Earth, though I don't know if anyone is really paying all that much attention. In any event, this post is to prove to MYSELF that I did not fall off the face of the Earth. Are you still here, Me?

Yes! Yes! I'm here! Hello *waves at self enthusiastically*

I gots me the blogger blues.

I don't have anything all that interesting to report except that I finished my dystop novel, UCDs, which I'm extremely proud of and excited to query even though I'm scared shitless since Dystopian is out and whatever genre I'm NOT writing is in. I have this tendency to just write the stories that come to me and Dystop it was. I wasn't even sure what genre it was when I started, but alas, Dystop is what I ended up with. Next, I have a SNI for a Vamp horror story. Isn't that funny? A VAMPIRE story? Oy. Will I never learn?

Oh, and I'm extremely annoyed that the comma on my keyboard is not working well.

Okay, yeah, that was super random. But that is the mode I seem to be in.

What have you been up to?

2 comments:

  1. Umm... finishing a novel is a fantastic achievement. Definitely worth blogging about! Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Kathy. I know. It is a huge achievement. I can't believe I have 3 completed manuscripts. I am proud of myself. Just wasn't sure if it was blog worthy :D But then again this blog is to chronicle my journey, so duh, I guess this is exactly the kind of thing I should be blogging about.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs images from the End of Love kit by Lily Designs